Tompkins County strives to ensure that communication with all clients, program participants, and the general public is effective, regardless of disability. The County¡¯s website plays a vital role in providing the public with both information and services. Our webpages have been designed to follow federal standards and guidelines for accessibility.
The links below provide information on accessibility tools that can be used to access information on the County website. If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the New York Relay Service at 7-1-1 for TTY/Voice communication.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Apple Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.